MORE THAN CONQUERORS!

LightWord:

“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.” Revelation 1:18


Hallelujah! Jesus has done it all - He said on the cross of calvary IT IS FINISHED! We are now to believe in the finished work of Christ. Some live their lives as if Jesus never died for them. That's childish; it is ignorance. Galatians 4:1.


Do you know His death gives you life and not just living but living an abundance life, swimming in His fulness. Revelation 5:10 says Jesus has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. As long as Jesus Christ died and rose again, then you are more than conquerors.


Say  this to yourself: Thank You Jesus for Your death and resurrection that brought me life in abundance. Today I decree I am a king, I am a priest, I walk in dominion all my life, I am more than conquerors through Christ Jesus in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4