CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 23

LightWord:

“So that you will not be [spiritually] sluggish, but [will instead be] imitators of those who through faith [lean on God with absolute trust and confidence in Him and in His power] and by patient endurance [even when suffering] are [now] inheriting the promises.” Hebrews 6:12 AMP


If you will agree with me, every man or woman of faith is proved by their patience. No wonder the book of Isaiah 28:16 says, “...I lay in Zion a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Your change is extremely possible: but if truly you believe in God for that change, then you must be patient.


Being impatient makes one take a wrong step and have a miserable end. I once heard in a marriage seminar that it's better you stay single believing God to get married to the right partner, than to rush-in and rush-out (definitely), and now start all over again. The teacher said, by the time you sum up the years you'll discovered you've spent twice of the time you ought to have actually waited.


Say this to yourself: Father, I believe Your time is the best time for me. I lean not on my own understanding, but I put my all trust in You, and I know that I shall not be ashamed in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4