Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 10

LightWord:

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37


For you to really prosper in life, you must believe that it is possible: no matter your level now. Because what you don't believe, you can't become. Your belief is going to take you to how you live.


If you believe wrong, you are going to live wrong, if you believe right, you're going to live right. Myles Munroe once said and I quote, "nothing changes until your mind changes." Your prosperity has a lot to do first with your mind.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus for with God all things are possible. I'm transformed, I'm prosperous, I can do all things and my mind is renewed by the truth of God's Word in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4