Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 12

 LightWord:

“Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” Psalm 35:27


Nothing changes until your mind changes. I know and I'm sure that I can never be poor. God has pleasure in my prosperity, He want to show forth the splendor of His glory in my life as His privileged servant here on earth. Hallelujah!


He became poor just for me to be wealthy. So, I got what it takes. But it's not all about talking it, but working towards it because the talk of the lips tends only to penury, I mean abject poverty Prov.14:23. You can talk from today till tomorrow, yet nothing will change. Faith requires work, and it's a hard work.


Say this to yourself: Father of Heaven, activate my faith for an undeniable productivity of true riches and wealth bringing glory to the Kingdom of God even here on earth in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4