Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 2

LightWord:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2


God loves you, and He is for you! He is for your good; He is for your success; He is for your future. He desires for you to have every blessing and every promise declared in His Word. He wish above every other things that you prosper. What a loving God!


But you don't increase by your age neither by the numbers of years in Church. You prosper to the degree of the revelation​ 'LiGHT' of your soul. Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper even as your soul prospers. Yet, you can turn the wish of God into a reality in your life.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord! I know I serve a mighty God who redeemed me from the curse of poverty just to display the splendor of His majesty in my life. I'm a carrier of the grace for prosperity in Jesus' name. Amen!


       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4