Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 3

LightWord:


“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2


If you've never been poor, I mean really poor, you will never know what it takes to be in poverty. Poverty is shameful, it causes pain and hard life, but that's not God's plan for you.


But sometimes you need to move around those who are prosperous before you can really desire to prosper. Because if millions and billions don't enter your thinking they will not enter into your account.


Say this to yourself: Thank You my Redeemer, for the plans You have for me is far higher than mine. I desire to be rich but You want me to prosper above all, so I know in You I am prosperous, really prosperous in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4