Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 4

 LightWord:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2


According to our focal Scripture of today, soul prosperity comes first. I heard Bishop Oyedepo saying some years back that whatever is too big for your heart to conceived will be too big for your hand to receive.


However, there is still a process to follow. You cannot give a car to unmatured child to drive, surely, destruction is imminent as long as he's not matured yet. We live in the Kingdom that want things to be in order 1Cor.14:40.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the knowledge of Your Word. I pray You, don't prosper me yet if that will be the key to my destruction now in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4