Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 8

 LightWord:


“The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.” Proverbs 14:20


Sometimes ago I was pondering on the truth of God's Word in our focal scripture of today, then I remember the story of the poor wise man that was despised because he was poor in Eccles.9:16.


Then I began to confess very convincingly that I can never be poor. So I flashed back few years ago when I told my fiancee, now my wife that I will be so rich and wealthy that a day will come; she herself will really plead to me to know the secret of my wealth with a promise to make it confidential.


Say this to yourself: Jesus became poor that through His poverty I might be prosperous. Thank You for Your grace Lord, therefore, I (your name) will never be poor in life in Jesus' name. Amen!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4