Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 9

LightWord:

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9


Last time, I said I'm so sure I can never be poor in life. But why am I this confident? Simply because I know what it takes to be prosperous and the center of it all is Jesus Christ 2Cor.8:9. Just by following His standard from the pages of Scripture.


Note that your worth is not determined by what you get but by what you give. Even Jesus gave His prosperity for our sake. What's that? Giving! He gave His life as a ransom for us all. What's that? Giving! Until you know this truth and work in it, you might not experience true prosperity.


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I receive the giving grace today, to live this lifestyle of Yours for ever and to be empowered to prosper for life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4