Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 15

LightWord:

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5


As soon as God said to Abraham, I want you to sacrifice your son, your only son that you loved, immediately he harkened to God in Genesis 22 verses 1 to 3. And what comes in return for Abraham?


The safety of his son, supernatural abundance, and generational blessings verses 16-19. Till date Abraham remains the Father of nations. Sometimes what God tells you to do might look dangerous to you but if you do it, it will be glorious for you.


Say this to yourself: Father, what is it that You are asking me to do in terms of giving but I found difficult in doing, today, please give me the required grace to do it with ease for my own good in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4