Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 17

 LightWord:


“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5


Prosperity is yours if only you will do what He tells you to do. From the story of the professor in his field, obeying a layman without questioning; in other way round though, the word looks crazy but his obedience simply fetched him great harvest and recovery of lost hours.


Talking about Peter in Luke 5:1-7, his giving launched him to the realm of record breaking news round the town. Their net breaking, ship sinking of the abundance even in a strange time. God's Word may not be what you expect, but what do you do when He speaks? You obey gladly!


Say this to yourself: As from today Lord, I'm not following after flesh or my own thought anymore but as Your Spirit leads. Consistently speak to me Lord on what, who, and where to give or sow my seeds to launched myself into the realm of record breaking prosperity to Your glory Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4