Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 20 

 LightWord:

“Jesus sat near the Temple collection box and watched as people put money into it. Many rich people put in a lot of money. Then a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth less than a penny.” Mark 12:41‭-‬42 ERV


When it comes to giving, Jesus believes that giving out of abundance is not really acceptable than giving sacrificially - giving what will cost you - giving all you have. In our focal scripture of today Jesus gave an illustration of an acceptable offering.


He told His disciples, do you know who has done well and whose offering is well pleased with? Jesus said in verse 43 that “This poor widow put in only two small coins. But the truth is, she gave more than all those rich people.” She's sensitive Matt.25:29


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ You know my life from time past, forgive me of my errors and make me to be spiritually sensitive in giving, that my giving may launched me into real prosperity in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4