Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 25

LightWord:

“And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies.” Genesis 22:16-17


What was Abraham's secret of his blessings? The answer is simple, GIVING! When God requested for his only son, he didn't start questioning God, Father but You too can see I'm having just Isaac as my son, but you know he is my long awaited desire. Why? Why? Why Lord?


Despite of having some real fact subject to question and even query God for such sacrifice, yet because of the covenant perspective he has in dealing with God, he obeyed what God said and not to what his brain might have been saying. He trusted in God. He already gave Isaac before God's provision for substitution. And he was irreversibly blessed in return.


Say this to yourself: My prosperity lies in my giving, Father give me the spirit of total obedience to give always in accordance to Your will in Jesus' name. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4