Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 27

 LightWord:

“And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the Lord my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.” 2 Samuel 24:24


David has the knowledge that giving to God requires the 'all' or at least the 'best'. He said to the man "no, thank you! I will not give to my God what will not cost me". And since then till now, over 3,000 years ago king David is still as relevant as the World President.


What knowledge does is to readjust us, in order to advance us. Where there is no adjustments, there can not be advancement. But it takes discipline. Discipline is a desired price you pay for a desired change. If you can be disciplined enough to always give God your all and your best, prosperity is yours.


Say this to yourself: Father, I make up my mind by Your grace from today to always and always give You my all and my best for Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4