Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 28

 LightWord:

“Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the gold for things to be made of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.” 1 Chronicles 29:2


Good planning is what it takes to give quality and acceptable offering to the Lord. You must plan ahead even with that little in your hand. Luke 16:11. You plan based on your own income, not on what you are expecting. To be able to give to the things of God, you need planning.


And as you keep planning, the scripture says Matt.6:24-33 put God first. I've been working with this revelation for a while now, whatever I cannot give to God, I cannot use for myself or give to others and that's the way I've being continuously inexplicably blessed in so doing.


Say this to yourself: Jesus, please help me to prepare at all time giving you the best and not what is left, for my offering to be like a sweet savour to You always in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4