Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 29

LightWord:

“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it .” Malachi 3:10


Being born-again is not a substitute for obeying God. In my first published book #SecretOfLife, I said though God has pleasure in our prosperity, but the reason why many believers are not fully walking in that realm is because they think that prosperity is automatic.


No! You may live and die in Church, that doesn't change nothing. Luke 6:38 says the Lord. Every time you are giving especially to God, your offering, your tithe, you are engaging in Spiritual transaction (Mal.3:10-12) that brings about unending blessings.


Say this to yourself: My giving is the key to access God's prosperity plan for my life. Father, help me not to be spiritually decadence to what will favor me in life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4