Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 31

LightWord:

“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” Malachi 3:10


Paying your tithe is not limited to some aspects, it involves every aspect - bring all the tithes, "ALL" the Lord says. Even if it was a gift given to you, find out or guess what the worth of the gift may be, and pay the tithe when capable.


Abraham paid the tithe of all and God also blessed him in all ways. His servant also confirmed how greatly God has blessed his master. Gen. 24:35. Abraham was so blessed that till today we all are still partakers of his blessing. Gal.3:9, 29. You have to pay the tithe of all to God.


Say this to yourself: Lord help me in my weaknesses in disobeying or ignoring what is profitable. Give me the giving grace, paying my tithe in all things to be blessed with faithful Abraham in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4