Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 36

 LightWord:

“And though I bestow all my goods to feed the  poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.” I Corinthians 13:3 NKJV


Many today wants Abraham's blessings but are they ready to do what Abraham did, the sacrifice Abraham paid, the love that he has for God? As far as God's Word is concern, we all have the same principle of prosperity in the Kingdom of God. Giving still remain the only relevant principle of Kingdom prosperity but on the platform of love!


What distinguishes us is our consistency and faithfulness in doing so, and that can only be triggered by love. It does not count, it has no meaning giving your life away if not for the purpose of love (Ephesians 5:25). God gave His one and only Son primarily because of LOVE! (read John 3:16). You must understand that height is determined by depth. How well and long you will enjoy the true prosperity is determined by your deep love for God and His Kingdom (read Matthew 6:33). Deep love, strong love, unconditional love is the foundation for mine and your prosperity.


Say this to yourself: Father, give me a heart that will love You deeply and keep loving You in all seasons with proves that I love You indeed and in truth in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4