Empowerment For Prosperity! Part 37

 LightWord:

“Wealth protects the rich, but poverty destroys the poor.” Proverbs 10:15 ERV


As we are about to conclude this series Empowerment For Prosperity; I believed you've been taught, touched and empowered by the Holy Spirit to prosper according to God's will. Also, there is this one thing you have to know and understand fully well about true prosperity.


And that is the truth that this kind of prosperity, which is the kingdom prosperity comes with security. God Almighty himself will stand as a defence for you. In other words, no devil can tamper with you neither with all that concerns you. Glory to God! (read Job 22:21-25, Mal.3:10-12). You are secure in your prosperity.


Say this to yourself: Father by the help of the Holy Spirit I declare I'm walking only in Your ways to true prosperity and thank You Lord because I know I am secure in my prosperity in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4