THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 2

 LightWord:

“And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.” Ezekiel 2:2


Just like I said, be ready to be enlightened and also to be imparted. Above Scripture says the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me. As the Word of God is coming in your direction, let your mind be alert and your heart be receptive to believe the truth of God's Word. Disallow spiritual decadence.


Now, from the Word of God, all from Genesis to Revelation, there is just one thing that is proven: in other words, tested and trusted, that can be sufficient enough in running the race of life. So, what is that thing? Is it the Holy Spirit? Power? Prayer? Prayer couples with Fasting? Faith?... By the inspiration of the Holy Spirit we shall come to the full knowledge of God's Word to transformed our world.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for the mystery of Your Word. I pray that You give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation today in the knowledge of God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4