THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 8

LightWord:

“And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.” Luke 17:5


Here is the difference between want and need. For instance, you can say I want to buy a car, I want to give to God a thousand times offering, I want to bless my Pastor - yea, that's a desire, that's want! But a need is quite different from a desire. A need is what makes you to function. A car does not want gasoline, it needs gasoline to function.


You don't desire to give God your tithe, it's a need for you to pay your tithe. A need helps you to be what you are accurately designed to be. Faith is a need! As a Believer, the Word of God says FAITH is a need for living. The scripture points out in four (4) different places both in the Old and New Testaments that we, the justified shall live by faith.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the little faith I have now. I thank You for You will increase my faith in You. I do believe, help me to believe more in Jesus' Name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4