LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 5

LightWord:

“Later, Jesus talked to the people again. He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never live in darkness. They will have the light that gives life.”” John 8:12 ERV


Are you troubled, ill-treated and suffering from darkness? Does it seems that's how it will be forever? now, so fearful of your tomorrow? I'm glad to tell you this good-news that your morning season is here; and it's a good morning, a better morning, a brighter morning that will last for ever.


Indeed, darkness leads to death, but there's a light that darkness can not move closer nor overpower, and that's the light that leads to life. According to the Word of God, this light is Jesus Christ, once He steps into your life, no more darkness, no reason to fear, no more worries forever. So why won't you allow Him in into your life today.


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I surrender my whole being under Your control. Enough is enough of the domination of darkness in my life, and I refuse to worry about anything. JESUS, come in to my life, come in and shine Your LiGHT, come in and give me life eternal in Jesus' name. Amen!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4