THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 11

LightWord:

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9a


Starting this series is for the purpose of digging deep to know what can be sufficient for man in the race of life. Now, if we are to talk about that one thing from God’s Word that will be sufficient according to the Word of God, it is therefore God's Grace.


Grace is the only thing that will ever be sufficient for a man (either male or female). God said to Paul the Apostle, My grace is sufficient for you. No wonder, Paul became the legend, the greatest Apostle of his time, he was outstanding among His fellow Apostles; because something was sufficient for him - THE GRACE OF GOD!


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for Your sufficient grace. I ask oh Lord that Your grace be sufficient for me too and for my household from now on in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4