THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 12

LightWord:

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9a


I believe you will agree with me that God plays the most vital role in running the race of life successfully. When God back you up, then you enjoy grace in the race that makes things happen with ease. From one step to another, grace will be speaking for you when God is involved.


I'm a living testimony of that. My days has been full of gracexperience. I may not have the experience but grace has always been speaking for me anytime everywhere and still so. Today I pray that same grace will be evident in your life too.


Say this to yourself: Thank You God the Father of all grace. Henceforth, let Your sufficient grace begin to speak for me, speak in my life everywhere round in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4