THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 15

LightWord:

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9


Grace turns weakness to strength, he turns disability to ability. Apostle Paul came late, but he became the greatest. So no matter who you are today, it doesn't have to do with your position in your family, irrespective of your present status, the sufficient grace of God will make you relevant out of your irrelevancy.


In my weakness, I am made perfect. Do you know Peter was the rock but Paul came as the block in which the church was built. Paul the apostle thereby make a public declaration in 1 Corinthians 15:9-10 about his life and his encounter with Grace.


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in the transforming power of Your grace, therefore, I decree and declare that from today everyone that has looked down on me will begin to look up to me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4