THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 16

LightWord:

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10


In our focal Scripture today, Paul said I am everything I am today just by His grace. So, grace is what lifts Paul up. Now, let me make this declaration into your life today that in whatsoever area people has been looking down on you, or that you might even be looking down on yourself, hence, the same grace that lift Paul up will lift you up.


Understanding and acknowledging the grace of God over your life will make you to do exploits. That makes Paul to be boost in the Lord that he can do all things (read Philippians 4:13). Praise God continually for His grace, that's one of the major key to your unlimited breakthrough in life.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You and give You praise for Your Grace upon my life. I know I am lifted, blessed and not cursed by Your grace in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4