THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 18

LightWord:

“Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.” Isaiah 60:15


This next verse of the same focal Scripture in Part 17 gives us an extension and more explanation of the work of grace in man's life: “Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through you, I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.”


What that mean is that regardless of who you are, maybe you're not even reckon with, you're neglected, rejected and dejected, the transformer you need is the sufficient grace of God. Grace is a maker, He makes Apostle Paul who he is, He's making me too. Grace can and will make you.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus for the availability of Your sufficient grace on my life. I pray the same grace that makes Paul the Apostle will make me beyond my wildest imagination in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4