THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 20

LightWord:

“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,” 2 Peter 1:2


My quick discovery of grace get me recover very early in life. I'm not just telling you theories but the reality I'm experiencing as well. There is nothing that is so special about me, no extra skills, nothing, but the grace of God has made me today and still making me because it is sufficient for me.


Once you have a genuine, heartfelt encounter with grace, it's always sufficient. According to our focal Scripture of today, it shows you can run out of the covering of grace or abuse the power thereof by doing nothing with the grace.Nothing of value is ever free, you have to pay the price through your unquenching thirst to know more of God. In doing so, the grace will keep multiplying, performing his wonders.


Say this to yourself: Oh Lord, I want more of You, deepen my understanding in knowing You the more and the work of Your grace that I may be a bona fide product of Your grace, running the race of life with ease. Thank You Lord! In Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4