THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 21

LightWord:

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9


The simple truth is that Grace attract favor and mercy. Esther wasn't qualified for the position of a queen, not even to become the king's secretary but the Scripture says she obtained grace and favor. (Read Esther 2:17)


Likewise Paul the apostle said he's not worthy to be called an Apostle at all, but God's grace located him and transformed his life. The same grace is coming upon you today in abundance in the name of Jesus. Just open your mind and let your heart be receptive to receive the sufficient grace of our Lord.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for Your grace. I decree and declare that my mind is alert, my heart is receptive to receive the Sufficient Grace of God into my life to experience a complete change of story in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4