THE ONLY SUFFICIENT THING - Part 22

LightWord:

“That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:7


One thing about this grace is that it doesn't come to you automatically, there must be a genuine thirst; but once He comes, its all sufficient. Will you like to reason and sing this song along with me: Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see.


Another good news about this grace is that He comes to you the way you are but will never leave you the same. He keeps changing your level day after day as you keep communing with Him (read 1 Corinthians 15:10).

If you really need this sufficient grace, in which you need Him, I mean the sufficient grace of God which is Jesus Christ, then,


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus I ask You to come into my life now, that the exceeding riches of Your grace may be revealing in my life from time to time in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4