LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 16

 LightWord:

“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” Isaiah 60:2-3


Do you know darkness is a platform to show forth what you carry? The Scripture says in the midst of darkness, the Lord shall arise upon you, and what will happen? His glory shall be seen upon you and everyone will come to celebrate your victory as a barrier breaker, a world changer, a light person!


It is time for you to understand that problem is for your favor: the world needs to see your light! The economy holocaust is for your favor, the world needs your light to shine! What you are passing through is a means for you to be a solution to others.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for who You have made me to be. And thank You for opening my eyes to who I am. Now I don't have problems but I am a solution to the world tribulationseew in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4