LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 17

 LightWord:

“Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.” 1 Thessalonians 5:5


Jesus died, fought the grave and won, that He might give us life and in abundance. Go for problems and solve them cause you are Light! Can I tell you this that I'm convinced that your long time experiences of darkness is coming to an end this season and the glory of God is set to overshadow you.


How am I so sure? Because when light appears, darkness has no choice but to disappear. Only light has the right to dominate darkness. The reason you can't fail is because you did not belong to the dark family. Your Father (God) is a light and you are His bona fide child by covenant.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because this I'm sure of who I am and where I belong. I am a light person, a barrier breaker and pace setter! Darkness has no power over me for ever in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4