LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 22

 LightWord:

“For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.” Psalm 36:9


Common sense will tell us that no matter how furnished a house is even with expensive lightnings, but if it's not connected to the main power source, there's no supply and it can't perform its function, darkness will still be the dictator.


The power source for your light to shine is the Word of God (read John 1:1-5, Psalm 119:105 and vs130), and until you apply the light you've found to that situation, darkness will be the order of the day. But once you generate that power from the Word of God, then you dominate.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus for the power source of Your Word is what my light is connected to from today to shine. I'm taking charge of my life and through Your Word, I'm lighting my world in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4