LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 23

 LightWord:

“For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.” Psalm 36:9


I said it the alast time that applying this light from the Word of God is what will generate effect in your own light. You may ask but how will I apply this Word of God to my life especially in my daily affairs? Good question!


First, you must understand that the book called the Bible which is the Word of God deals with practicality. As a matter of fact, you won't enjoy the best of the Word of God until you make it practical. You need grace not just to read but to do according to the revelation of His Word.


Say this to yourself: Father in the name of Jesus Christ I ask for grace, abundant grace to read and to do Your Word for my life to be lighted indeed in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4