LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 25

 LightWord:

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:4


God's Word which is Light gives directions to get you to your desire destination. You desire financial breakthrough, you need to be faithful even in the little. Before you start 100 day fasting for financial breakthrough, first ask yourself, am I really faithful?


Do I pay my tithe as expected? Do I give to God cheerfully and willingly? Do I invest even with the little I'm having now or I'm among the spend it all because it's not enough?... Doing God's Word practically will make God's Word to do for you supernaturally. To experience financial breakthrough, be financially disciplined, be faithful at all levels.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for the transformation power in Your Word. I sincerely ask for the Holy Spirit guidance and directions in making decisions toward my finances according to the will of God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4