SEASON OF REST! Part 10

 LightWord:

“Accept my teaching. Learn from me. I am gentle and humble in spirit. And you will be able to get some rest. Yes, the teaching that I ask you to accept is easy. The load I give you to carry is light.” Matthew 11:29-30 ERV


Now, here is the secret, being willing to learn from God first gives you a cover from any unrest situations, then that you are obedient to His teaching guarantees your experience of real rest in Him. 


Scripture says, if you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land (Isaiah 1:19). Regardless of the uncertainty and unrest in the world, once you are willing and obedient to His ways and instructions, as for you it shall be full of rest.


Say this to yourself: Father, I confess I am ready and willing to accept Your teachings and even to obey them that my soul might be full of rest all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4