SEASON OF REST! Part 11

 LightWord:

“Accept my teaching. Learn from me. I am gentle and humble in spirit. And you will be able to get some rest. Yes, the teaching that I ask you to accept is easy. The load I give you to carry is light.” Matthew 11:29-30 ERV


I hope you know there is no slip of tongues with Jesus. If He says it, He has done it, just for you to accept the truth and sees it manifesting in your life. When He says it's your season of rest, regardless, He has done it. But will you accept it?


Don't play God. Don't think otherwise. Don't make it as one of those things. Accept the rest from Jesus into your life by being willing, glad, excited to obeying His teachings and instructions and you will experience rest.


Say this to yourself: Lord have mercy on me. Help me on be willing and obedient to Your ways for Your Word to me in this season to come to pass in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4