SEASON OF REST! Part 12

 LightWord:

“I, even I, am the Lord ; and beside me there is no saviour.” Isaiah 43:11


Once you've made up your mind to come to Jesus for your rest, and to learn of Him by accepting His teachings willingly and following His own examples, then, the next thing is to be dedicated to Him and to Him alone.


You don't have to follow any other god with Him. Just like our focal Scripture says, He is the only Saviour and beside Him there is no other. So, He wouldn't want you to come to Him and still go about to other gods seeking for rest or help.


Say this to yourself: Father, I have decided to follow Jesus and to follow Him alone all the days of my life, help my faith Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4