SEASON OF REST! Part 13

 LightWord:

“I am the Lord : that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” Isaiah 42:8


If you are for Christ, you should be in Christ fully. Coming to Him and backing it up with something else will not produce a better end. Why some people hasn't enjoy the real rest in Christ Jesus is because they still put their trust in another gods.


Some of the reasons Jesus will never want you to come to Him for rest and still go to another is for the testimony to be fully yours and the glory to be fully His. Remember, our God is a jealous God.


Say this to yourself: As long as I live, I will only worship You, follow You, love You and serve You that You may glorify Yourself in me and that I may also glorify You on earth in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4