SEASON OF REST! Part 14

LightWord:

“I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.” Isaiah 43:11


Rest is guaranteed with Christ; yet, once you come to Him, He want you to make Him alone your Savior and final destination. Because He's capable and more than able to give you real rest, and I mean all round rest.


He want you to learn from Him and stay dedicated to Him alone. He want you to make Him alone your God and no one else. Making Him your only Teacher, Director, Commander, Instructor, and Leader. By so doing you are like a tree planted in His presence.


Say this to yourself: Father, every other thing competing with You in my life, let there be fire separation between us today and forever. I declare You alone as my Lord and Savior in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4