SEASON OF REST! Part 2

 LightWord:

““Come to me all of you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry. I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 ERV


Are you having troubles? Are you ill-treated? Are you unwell? Are you sick and tired of life? Are you frustrated and depressed? May be you are even in the cage of the devil, oppressing your life at will. Are you thinking of committing suicide?


Wait a minute, there is still hope for you. All you might be going through right now is not the end of story. For Jesus is desperately waiting for you. There is an open invitation for you to come to Him just as you are because there is a way out for you. He has the rest you need!


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I come to You today with all my burdens and worries as I know now that You are able to deliver me and give rest to my soul in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4