SEASON OF REST! Part 3

LightWord:

““Come to me all of you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry. I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 ERV


Yes! Jesus has the capacity to save, heal and deliver you. He has the rest you need. In fact, He is the rest. That's why He gives you an open invitation to come to Him. And here is another good news: the call is for all and you.


This is an assurance call. No matter how hard life has been on you. No matter how confused you are. The way to real rest is calling you to come. Will you humbly come to Him and allow Him to do the work of rest, all round rest in your life and destiny.


Say this to yourself: Jesus, I know You are the rest my life has been waiting for, I come to You humbly today seeking for real rest in life and destiny, let my soul found rest in You in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4