SEASON OF REST! Part 4

LightWord:

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37


Someone once said, discovery is the beginning of recovery. Once you know the way out to the rest you need then you are already on the path to experiencing rest. Jesus said the beginning of your rest is to come to Him.


And hear what He said, in our focal Scripture that He will always accept everyone that comes to Him. So, there is an assurance that He will accept you when you come to Him. There is an assurance that when you do what He tells you to do, you will surely found rest in Him.


Say this to yourself: Father in the name of Jesus, I come to You with the heart of faith that You will accept me, make me experience the rest my life just need in life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4