SEASON OF REST! Part 5

 LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28


It is my prayer that in this season of rest, our focal Scripture shall be fulfilled in your life too in the name of Jesus. Yes indeed, Jesus said when you come to Him, you will have rest. But you cannot just come to God anyhow and think it will be so.


Because there is an access code to get God. Scripture says in Matthew 22 verses 14: many are called but only few are chosen. In other words, not everybody that comes to Jesus can have access to Him. And not until you access Jesus before you can found rest for your soul.


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I as a person and representing my household, we come seeking for You that we might found rest for our souls, help us to access You, make us the chosen ones in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4