SEASON OF REST! Part 7

 LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29


Now that you've come to Jesus with thanksgiving and praise, looking for rest as the first step to experience the real rest in life. Then, there are things you have to do according to the leading of the Lord Jesus Christ.


Simply because nothing just happen in the kingdom of God. Even in the natural. Jesus said, coming to Him is not enough. You must also be ready to take His yoke upon yourself and be willing to learn from Him, cause He want to teach you the way to real rest in life.


Say this to yourself: Father, here I am with the privileged to take Your yoke upon myself and with readiness of heart I am willing to learn of You, so help me God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4