SEASON OF REST! Part 8

 LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me.” Matthew 11:28-29


What was Jesus saying according to our focal Scripture? When He says we should take His yoke upon ourselves; we all know what yoke means. Yet, He's saying we have just two choices, either we take His own yoke upon ourselves or we settled with the yoke of our enemies on our necks.


Why yoke? Because what Jesus might ask you to do might not be equal to the calculation of your own human understanding, sometimes, it might look foolish. Yet it's light, even more lighter than the yoke that the enemies will put on you. That kind of yoke, is for slavery, oppression, and destruction. Galatians 5:1


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus, I made up my mind to take Your yoke upon myself, to agree with whatsoever You teaches and directs me from today onward. So help me God in Jesus'  name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4