SEASON OF REST! Part 9

 LightWord:

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:29-30


Jesus is the only way to real rest and He said taking up His yoke upon yourself will relieve you from the heavy yoke of oppression that's upon you. He explained further that His yoke is easy to bear and His burden is light.


In other words, if it's not easy, it's not His yoke. What He will teach you to experience rest, and all round rest is what you can understand. What He will ask you to do is what you can do. His yoke is easy, so easy. You have to made up your mind to follow His teachings.


Say this to yourself: Father, let Your Spirit help me in following Your teaching and doing according to your instructions for my rest to come indeed in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4