SEASON OF REST!

LightWord:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28


With joy I introduce to you this new series, SEASON OF REST! This is a good news for you that your season is come to have rest, and I mean all round rest because now you have an open invitation to the palace of rest from every unrest situations.


In this series, you shall learn and know what to do when you come looking for the real rest in Christ. How easy and willingness to obey what He tells you to do. And likewise, the need for the Holy Spirit. I know it's indeed your season of REST!


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for calling me to Your precious plan of rest for my life even in this world of uncertainty and unrest. I know it's my season of rest in You in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4