DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 14

LightWord:

“What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? [18] Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.” Romans 4:1&18


I'm telling you, if only you will choose to believe in His Word that there is no closed case with God and that He can still do it, then you will see the glory of God. Come to think about it, if you choose not to believe in this last minute miracle;


If you lose your enthusiasm and faith that you first had in God at the beginning of this year concerning His promises for you; and just because you haven't see nothing yet, or the fulness of all His promises, then you denied His last minute intervention in your life.


Say this to yourself: Lord God Almighty, I believe You for who You are. I won't lose my faith in You, help my unbelief and show Yourself miraculously in my life even in this very year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4