DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 3

LightWord:

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11


In this awesome series as the year is winding up, we will be checking in together in the scripture how God suddenly show up and show off. What has God promised you for this year that you're yet to see and probably losing hope of it happening again just because it's almost the end of the year.


Have you forgotten that God is not a man that He should lie? Every words spoken to you from Him is bond to be fulfilled. (Isaiah 55:11) He is the One in charge of times and seasons, He controls life entirely. No word out of His mouth shall come back void and in your life too by His grace and mercy.


Say this to yourself: Lord thank You for the faith I have in You that nothing can shake it. I believe, I believe and I will trust in You the more in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4